Monday 13 January 2014

Disco Bus

2013 brought the signature nail (this just means one nail is painted a different colour to the rest) and I have a feeling it’s here to stay. Not going to lie, it is a favourite of mine as it is so simple and easy to do yet add something a little different to your regular nail varnish design. The easiest way to do it if you don’t fancy having different coloured nails is just to add a glitter top coat to one of the nails which I have done here, it doesn’t look it as this is a quite heavy top coat but believe me it is!
For the base coat I used Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish in 030 Double Decker Bus which I got for my birthday and for the glitter top coat I went to an oldie, Models Own in Southern Lights. Both of these are drug store brands so are easy to get your hands on and are relatively cheap. So if you haven’t already give this a go to give your nails a little more jazz than normal, the nail you choose to stand out if up to you and so are the colour combinations.

Music wise this week I have been OBSESSED (capitals are necessary) with alt-j An Awesome Wave, this album was hyped big time about this time last year and I have just got around listening to it and can’t stop. If you are fans of dance/electro/indie music then give it ago; my favourites are Breezeblocks, Taro and Fitzpleasure. 
I am looking for new music so please recommend below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment