Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sunday Mixtape #7

Wow its been a while since I have done one of these but since the sun is out I thought it was needed! Here are some of the songs I have been loving in the sun...
 
Empire Of The Sun - Alive (Zedd Remix) 
I heard this a while ago on the Geordie Shore seires 6 advert (yes I am that classy) and its just the perfect song for summer! 
 
No Levels(Avicii vs. Waka Flocka) - Solow and Zalem Hest Mashup 
Again another mash up from Soundcloud but I absolutely love this song so much! Such a good dance track, go have a listen. 
 
Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?
THEY'RE BACK! I watched them perform this at Glastonbury (from my own sofa sadly) and it was amazing, oh Alex you have done it again you beaut!   
Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
Another one of my favourite bands are back with a new album; yeeeeey! Not only do I recommend this song but I also highly recommend going and listening to the'r whole new album! Perfect for the summer.
    
Daft Punk (feat. Julian Casablancas) - Instant Crush
I haven't listened to all of Daft Punk's new album yet but my sister told me about this song and I have not stopped listening to it yet! It is amazing! 

What have you guys been listening to recently? Please tell me, Love Hann xx 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Vampire Weekend song! I'm also loving Love Like This by Kodaline. Xx

    ReplyDelete