Friday 19 July 2013

Play Time

TBT, having cuddles with my bunny Milo
This floral playsuit has to be one of my favourite items of clothing, I have had it 2 years now and I still get wear out of it when the sun decides to shine. I purchased it from a small boutique near me in Tynemouth called Ruby & Frank and I think I only paid about £20 (I have the memory of a goldfish so I definitely cannot remember prices from 2 years ago). I love playsuits because they are easy to wear as it takes care of your top and bottom so you don’t have to stress about what else to wear! I normally pair mine up with flip flops, sandals or a pair of converse along with a trusty pair of sunglasses then I am good to go to play in the sun. The only thing I would say is be weary if you are planning to wear it too a festival; I wore mine to T in the Park and having to strip fully when going to the loo in a porta-loo was not the highlight of my weekend. Playsuits are not wee friendly. Wow that sounded weird.  

What is your favourite thing to wear in the summer?

Love Hann xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to playsuits, I wear them all the time! Summer & winter! I love this one, stunning!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playsuits too although I agree going to the loo is a bit of a nightmare...Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pyjamas :) but playsuits are so comfy too, so are onesies :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete