Tuesday 23 July 2013

Lazy Catch Up Day

Top - Topshop  gift
Dress - H&M £7.00 (sale)
Nails - Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Mango £3.99

Guess who has no work today? ME! I am so excited to spend the day catching up with friends who have been on holiday and catching up on blog posts, also as I am away all of August I have planned to set some posts on timer for you guys to be released over the month. Wow that made it sound like they are some sort of caged beast. For now I thought I would share what I am going to wear today, as I don’t plan to leave the house really I am not going to wear any make up to give my skin a well-deserved rest. Outfit wise, it’s still quite warm here so I have chosen to wear something quite lose fitting so I don’t become a sweaty mess; I am actually wearing a dress beneath but I put the top on top just to break up the pattern. On my nails I am wearing my newest colour which I love! I have heard so many good things about the Barry M Gellys but I had never bought one…so yesterday I bought 2 as Superdrug have their 3 for 2 offers on all nail varnishes. What a bargain eh?
How is the weather where you are? Anybody else sick of the heat yet?
Love Hann xx
PS please excuse the tan lines, I am pale and British so tanning isn’t a thing I do well.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish! lovely colour.

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the barry M in mango! I can't wait to get it

    roshjourney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail polish! Orange is my fave
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Orange nails are one of my summer favorites as well (:
    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete