Tuesday 16 July 2013

July Empties



Good day there my internet kittens! I have had a wee sort out of my room recently and I have found a few things that are now empty and need to be thrown away so I thought I would share them with you along with my thoughts on them. How tremendous!

I had only two pieces of make-up to throw away which is always a good thing as I don’t have a lot to replace but on the other hand they are both things I absolutely love and need ASAP! Firstly is the blogger favourite Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which I have raved about before as it is amazing and I will definitely be replacing; highly recommend it to everyone. The second thing I need to replace is my Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in blackest black; I really like this mascara as a day to day mascara as it gives a lovely balance of volume and length which is suitable to day time wear. It gives a nice natural finish and at only around £5 a tube it’s a steal; both of these products can be purchased at most Boots and Superdrug stores if you fancy treating yourself!

The next thing which I have used up is my Garnier Hand Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream (longest name ever) and I don’t think I will repurchase this if I am honest. It was a decent hand cream but I have used better and since my hands are so dry and sensitive I really try to buy the best thing I can for them and sadly this was not it. Sorry Garnier, please forgive me.  

Along the lines of moisturisers, I have sadly used up my Soap & Glory Daily Smooth Body Butter which makes me so sad as I love it so much! Soap & Glory body butters are so good and I highly recommend them too people who don’t like body butters with too strong of a scent especially the Daily Smooth which just has a very subtle smell. I do love the Body Shop Body Butters but sometimes when say you have already used a scented body was or something and you don’t want to mask that smell with another I like to use the Soap & Glory one as it doesn’t have that strong scent. I will definitely be replacing this and I think I may try some more Soap & Glory products, so far they have always impressed me, claps for Boots! 

From my swimming bag I found my empty Radox Moisturise Shower Cream in Chamomile and Jojoba Oil, not very exciting I know but I would have felt mean not including it. I don’t have must to say on it either really except from that it does the job well, leaves me clean, smells nice and is quite cheap. I recommend Radox Show Creams for like gym bags and that as it is cheap and if it does get broken or you lose it then it’s not a huge loss. I may replace this I am not sure yet, depends what’s on offer when I go shopping.     

This is something I found at the back of my shelf which I completely forgot about and it’s my Denise Macadam’s Fight The Frizz Smoothing Serum which is just a cheap drug store (think I got it from Tesco’s) hair serum. I was not that impressed with it, it didn’t do much for my hair and I think I will just carry on using my hair oil. Bye Bye hair serum.


Finally my CK One perfume has run out; let’s just have a moment when I shed a tear. Does anybody else feel quite sad when they have to throw away empty perfumes? I know I do! I love this scent and I got it for a gift from my Nanny for Christmas, I might even keep the bottle and just put it on my desk or something. Confessions of a hoarder.  I will probably replace it from duty free when I go on my holidays as it has become one of my signature scents and I just love it. 
What have you used up recently? Also have you got any perfume recommendations for me? I fancy something new. 
Thank you so much for reading, hope you are all well, Love Hann xx



2 comments:

  1. I just ran out of my favourite moisturiser! so annoying when you finish something and don't have a backup!
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel bad throwing away perfume bottles, haha! Great post! Lovely blog too - now following!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete