Friday 21 June 2013

Splash Of Colour


OH MY JESUS HELLOW! It’s been so long but now my exams are over so that means I can come back to the amazing world of blogging, so happy to be able to have the time to do what I love again. I have so many things to write about but the first thing I wanted to do was to show you guys some of my favourite lip colours. It has only been recently that I have started to wear bright lip colours; I have always been more of a girl who wears a lot of eye make-up and then just something simple on the lips but recently I have started to wear more colours on my lips with a simple eye. So I wanted to share some of my favourite colours which at the moment are all pinks and reds but it’s still a big step for me! 
Edited this through abeautifulmess's app, its amazing so please check them out!
Out them all, one I wear the most is definitely the Soap & Glory Masterlips pencil; it’s got such a lovely colour and it’s so easy to put on! It does have like a gloss sort of shade on the opposite side but I don’t really use it. I feel just putting some Vaseline over the top does a better job and also moisturisers my lips at the same time. The Laura Mercier is my little diamond in the rough; it did cost more than the rest but it’s such a beaut product! The pigment is amazing and it lasts so so SO long; I only really wear it for a special occasion though as it was pricey and I don’t want to waste it. I also do love the lipsticks from Barry M and Max Factor, the thing I like the most about the Max Factor one is the packaging. I know that’s a silly thing but it makes it look more expensive and yeah…I like simple things like that. Finally the Apocalips, I have mentioned this before but I just couldn’t not include it; the only thing I don’t like this that I find it so hard to apply in a rush! Has anyone got a tip for applying it in a rush without getting it all over your face and looking like a clown? 
 Have a fabulous weekend kittens! Love Hann xx


2 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M one, definitely a "me" colour!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rimmel apocalips look so good- definitely need to try them!

    actuallyash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete