Wednesday 26 June 2013

June Beauty Buys

I have been consumed by exams most of this month but since I have finished I have been able to purchase a few beauty treats to congratulate myself with for finishing. Out what I have purchased these 3 have to be my favourite; not only for quality for the product but also for the price (all together these only came to £12, yeey for dollar saving!)   
Real Techniques blending brush £8.99 | MUA Blusher in Lolly £1 | Garnier Summer Body £2.56
I bought the Garnier Summer Body last summer and absolutely loved it so when I saw it was better than half price in Superdrug I just had to repurchase it. I have tested out a few others of the gradual tan moisturizers and I am confident to say that this is my favourite out of them all. I am not a fake tan girl as I am very pale and I don’t even tan probably in the sun to be honest, I just freckle a lot. So these gradual tanners are perfect for me as this leave my skin feeling soft and also help to give me a glow without it looking to un-natural…even though it is but shhh! If you are pale like me and are a bit afraid of fake tan then these gradual tans are the best thing to use, Garnier is my favourite and highly recommend them.
Hello my name is Hann and I am the last beauty blogger in the world to purchase a Real Techniques brush. This is my first brush but it won’t be my last, this is amazing! I have used it a few times now and I can real see the difference in how my foundation looks and how well it covers. For those who are a bit on the fence about buying these brushes as they are a little pricier then other makes; take the plunge and buy them or do what I plan to and buy one at a time. They are amazing quality and make a real difference to how your make-up looks. Do it. I dare you. Double dare.   
Finally here’s a little treat for pocket money spenders. I love MUA and I am not ashamed to say so. Some of their products are better than others but when most of them are only £1 you don’t have much room to complain. I bought this blusher as an impulse buy (and at only a £1 it was a good impulse buy) and I have been pleasantly surprised by it. Its colour is more towards the pink side of blushers and its case is a bit out to work out but at the same time it’s a great handbag size. I am definitely considering going back and buying some more colours, so if you are in need of a travel blush or just was a cheap buy then go check them out!     

There is a little inside to what I have loved recently in the beauty world, what have you been loving recently? Please do share! Also please go make sure you go give me a cheeky follow on bloglovin if you are feeling sweet. Love ya pet and I hope you are well, Love Hann xx

1 comment:

  1. Question about the gradual tan.....I'm a newbie and quite pale too! Do you apply this to your fave? Or what do you do when the tans built up? Do you use a darker foundation? I'm such a dweeb for not knowing, but thought I'd ask since you've used it before :)

    I still don't own a Real Techniques brush either, they're so expensive! I'm thinking about picking up some dupes from ebay though!

    The MUA blushers are lovely, but I suck at applying them! I always end up looking like a clown! They're well worth it for a pound though :)

    Laura x
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete