Thursday 9 May 2013

What's In My Handbag?



I absolutely love being nosey and finding out what people carry around in there handbags, make up bags, how they store things and everything of that nature so I thought it would be fitting to have a clear out of mine and let you have a little look. To be warned, I am so unorganised and have had a busy few weeks so there is a random selection in here
also I didn’t filter anything out, I literally just poured it all out on to my kitchen table.

The Bag - Miss Selfridge 
Inside the bag:
      Purse Urban Outfitters
      Ghost Perfume (my favourite!)
      Rimmel Apocalips 
      Soap & Glory Daily Smooth Body Butter
      Keys 
      Passport
      Concert Tickets (for Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins)
      Pink Bubbly Vaseline Lip Therapy
     Soap & Glory Master-lips Pencil
      Impulse Body Spray in True Love
      2 Hollister Lip Glosses
L’Occitane Handcream
     My Filofax (also known as my lifesaver)


Please don’t ask me why it is necessary to have 5 lip products in one bag because I really don’t know! I hope you enjoyed having a little look in my daily bag and if you have any questions please ask, also what’s in your bag? What are your daily musts?
Thank you for reading, happy Wednesday kittens!
 Love Hann xx

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the daily smooth body butter!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove these what's in my bag posts :) How'd you like the l'occitane hand cream? I got it as a freebie and was really impressed.

    http://nataliewrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're waiting for the rimmel apocalips to come out here in australia!! we've heard such rave reviews.

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha mine would be full of reciepts and rubbish too!

    Following you back

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. little bit different with me, thhehhhehe..

    visit me, and let me now maybe you wanna follow each other and i'll follow you too
    http://allfitriragaputti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete