Wednesday 15 May 2013

Liebster Blog Award


Two little angels from imjustalittlepixie and nataliewrites have been nominated me for the Liebster Blog award. Thank you so much kittens!

The award is to upcoming blogs with 200 or less followers. I think this is a Brilliant way to discover new bloggers in a similar position to myself and yourself!


Requirements! 
1. Share eleven things about myself
2. Answer eleven questions provided by the nominator
3. Nominate eleven blogs (under 200 followers) that deserve the title and let them know!
4. Think of eleven questions to ask these nominees
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog

11 Things About Myself
                 1.       My name is Hannah Olivia Marshall but everyone calls me Hann
                   2.       I am currently on my gap year between 6th form and university
                                                 3.       I am from Newcastle
                                         4.       I have a pet tortoise called Jack
                                         5.       I have a slight addiction to coffee
                              6.       I have 2 jobs, I am a lifeguard and a swim teacher
                                  7.       I have been to 4 continents and counting
                                   8.       I am a bit of a Science and Math nerd
                                                 9.       I think I am hilarious
              10.   I was a vegetarian for 6 years then gave up because I fancied a KFC
                                                  11.   I am left handed

                                                         Questions From nataliewrites
1.       Favourite memory?

My family holiday to California, it was the best 3 weeks of my life and I just love the place so much!

2.       Which famous people would you love to meet?

Oooooo I don’t know! There’s quite a few actually but I think the person I would like to meet the most at the moment would be Barack Obama just so I could high 5 him.

3.       What is a quote you live by?

Do what you love and fuck the rest.

4.       If you could live/visit anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?

California, to be precise a small beach town called Dana Point. It is just so beautiful and its by the sea so it’s perfect for me.

5.       What is your dream job? Is it different to what it was when you were younger?

My dream job would be to be a in charge of the layout of a big fashion magazine or a dolphin trainer at sea world. Yeah I have changed my mind a lot but I don’t mind, I am too young to decide anyway!

6.       What's your guilty pleasure?

One Direction. Hands down.

7.       How do you relax after a long day?

Have a cuddle off my dog Hiedi then have a cuppa and then catch up on any television I have missed.

8.       Most embarrassing moment?

So SO many! I just find life so hard; the last thing I did was set the pool alarm off with my head whilst at work. This alarm sets off all around the building to signal that something has happened on poolside when really I just lent on the wall. Nearly died.

9.       How did you start blogging?

I had been following a few bloggers already through twitter and that and then I had some spare time on my hands so I thought I would give it ago and here we are!

10.   What skill do you wish you had?

To be able to play the piano or talk to animals.

11.   What's your favourite post on your blog?

Don’t really have one! Sorry I know that sucks as an answer but I don’t; I like all of my posts as I do try hard with them. Cheeeeeesey. 

Questions From imjustalittlepixie  

                                 1.       What made you choose your Blogs Name?
My sister has a photo album on her phone called the Adventures of Hann and its just filled with pictures of me doing stupid things so I thought I would use it.
                                            2.       Whats your favourite colour
Green and pink, lovely combination I know!
                                              3.       Who inspires you the most?
My mum, she is everything I want to be.
                                             4.       What’s you favourite biscuit?
Jaffa Cakes or is that a cake?
                                                   5.       Jumper or Cardigan?
Knitted jumper
                                                6.       Favourite Sandwich Filling
Coronation chicken
                                             7.       Tell me your favourite joke
2 men walk into a bar and the first man orders a glass of H20 then the second man ask for a glass of H20 too and the second man died…got the love a good science joke
                              8.       Other than the blog what is your favourite pass time?
Cooking, I absolutely love food!
                                  9.       What came first the chicken or the Egg?
Iron man.
                                                  10.   Favourite Beauty Item
 Mascara, and I can’t decide which one is my favourite as it changes monthly.
                                                        11.   Your Fashion Icon
Cara Delevinge, she is just so cool! 

I Nominate...  

My Questions
                                               1.       What’s your favourite food?
                                               2.       Favourite band/musician?
3.       If you were stuck on an island and you were only aloud 3 things what would they be (no internet)
                                                        4.       Coffee or tea?
                                                5.       What phone do you have?
                                                6.       Favourite place to shop?
                                                        7.       Elle or Vogue?
                                      8.       Jack Sparrow or Tony Stark/Iron Man?
                                                       9.       Favourite blog?
                                               10.   Favourite make up brand?
                                  11.   What would you do if you won the lottery? 


Wow that took a while! I would like to thank the blogs again who nominated me! 
Happy Wednesday kitten cats, love Hann xx


3 comments:

  1. Good luck! <3

    Just found your blog, following you :)

    Alara x x

    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If One Direction isn't your guilty pleasure then you're lying haha gotta love those boys :) xx

    ReplyDelete