Saturday 20 April 2013

Ikea Haul



Hold on to your hats people, I did something thrilling and mind blazingly exciting today…I went to Ikea and ended up spending a lot of dollar. Yeah…you’re jealous I know. I am not even being sarcastic, I LOVE IKEA! I don’t know why, it might be down to the cheap food available or the adorable cuddly plush vegetable toys but I have an indescribable love for Ikea; so when my mum asked if I wanted to go with her today I jumped at the chance with enthusiasm. We originally went just to get some more things for the kitchen (it’s getting completely re-done so of course everything needs to be re-purchased) but it ended up as an almighty haul so I thought I would share with you some of my favourite treats I purchased.  



Flamingo Tumblers – £0.75 each (SO SO CUTE!)
 Sticky Rollers - £1.00 each (I have an Alaskan Malamute in full blown moult mode at the minute so I carry one around with me at all times)
Union Jack Tea Towels - £2.00 for pack of two
Purple Scented Candle - £4.00 (not sure what the actual scent is but it smells something along the lines of vanilla and its delightful so I thought I would go for it)
Personal Sized Ironing Board - £4.00 (my sister got one for university and apparently it’s fabulous so I decided to test it out)

Everything else bought was boring kitchen related things so I won’t bother reporting it, Anyway I hope you are all having a lush Saturday! Love Ikea fangirl Hann xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment