Saturday 16 March 2013

Love for Cara Delevingne

http://us.zeereport.com/article_images/5134a315bfb2b0304201373517.jpg

Cara Delevingne at the British Fashion Awards 2012



I always find blog post relating to fashion are on the beauty or clothing side of the industry but today I would just like to do a post on my favourite model and one of my favourite people of the moment, Cara Delevingne . I first heard of Cara when she was fronting the Burberry campaign last year along with Eddie Redmayne, who I also have a soft spot for after seeing him in Les Misérables…phowr and from that moment I was a fan. I don’t know if it was her bold eye brows, wacky personality or just for the fact that she is beautiful. 
 



Cara Delevingne (born 12 August 1992 in London, England) is a British fashion model and the granddaughter of former English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens, the former publisher of Queen magazine and founder of the 60s pirate radio station, Radio Caroline. Her famous family often leaves her in the firing line for hate in that people think that because of her name she has been given everything she has got. I am not 100% sure if this is true or not but that way she carriers herself in shows and interviews and general life in the public eye has earned her my respect.  Cara won model of the year at the most recent British Fashion Awards and has appeared in as many catwalk shows in an array of fashion weeks; so I have a feeling she does work pretty hard.
 


Not only is she a highly sort after model and best mates to Rita Ora but it can’t be argued that she has effortless style with her statement jeans and timeless classic black biker leather jacket. One of my favourites being her collection of t-shirts with a variation of quirky statements on; not only that but she also shares my love of out of this world sneakers and trainers! Cara has also found herself to be a tumblr sensation in that you can’t scroll down any dashboard right now and not find at least on picture of the young model on there. Models are often stereotyped to be boring and stupid but Miss Delevinge helps to break this in all of her interview by letting her weird side shine through along with a dash of British humour.
 
(Photos fromLeft to Right) i-D Magazine Winter 2012, I'm Koo Blog
I know she is loved by many and most of you will probably already know who she is but I just had to voice my love for this girl through the form of an embarrassing fan girl post and I hope she keeps doing as well in the future. Please leave any questions or comments or anyone who inspires you in the comments below. Hope you are all super my kittens, love Hann xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment