Monday 25 February 2013

Memory Jar 2013



You have probably seen these all over the internet recently since the New Year but if not let me explain. The memory jar is an idea that over the year, 2013, every time you have an enjoyable experience or something special happens you write it down on a small piece of paper then place it in your jar. Then at the end of the year (New Year’s) you open up the jar and look at all of the nice things that have happened to you over the last 12 months. I think this is a fabulous idea to keep account of all of the smaller good things that happen to you and this is a nice way to be able to look upon those events and smile. I have started my jar and decorated it a little just to make it a little prettier; I already have a few memories in there and hopefully by December I will have a full jar I can open.  If you haven’t already I suggest everyone makes a memory jar! It’s a cheap easy idea (I got my jar from ikea for about £1.50) and everyone can do it. If anyone has one please leave a comment and tell me how it is going! Hope you are all well, love Hann xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment