Monday 2 January 2012

New Years!




Happy 2012! I hope you all had a great new years celebration like I did, however too much celebration meant was I was unable to work a camera and get any photos so what I painted my nails will have to do. I couldn't decided on a colour I wanted to go into the new year with so I did  selection. I used paints from Miss Sporty (gold), Topshop (green), No 7 (purple and metallic pink), Barry M (blue sprakles) and 17 (clear top coat). All of the colours looked great when I put them on but now a few days on the only one which didn't need any topping up was the Barry M. For the price (£2.99) not much was expected but it has lasted amazing well compared to the No 7 (£7.00 full price but I had a £5 off offer so it only came to £2.99) which I would expect to last the longest.
Back to 6th form tomorrow and I am not happy about it. January just brings exam and more cold weather, so I may not be able to post for a while as I am going to be revising every second I get. I hope you all have a good start to the year!
Love Hann xxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year to you too! Hope you have a good one! lovely colors..

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete